The Phantom is the newest addition to...
The Phantom is the newest addition to our range of First Person View (FPV) models. It is a great flyer with very predictable handling qualities, excellent stability and lots of wing area to cope with additional loads for FPV use
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Phantom features tough EPO construction with moulded in camera bays - one forward looking just under the nose and another mount in the top of the canopy with a plywood support pre-installed. This updated version features premium 3K wrapped carbon tube spars, and now breaks down into three pieces for easy transport.
Assembly of the airframe is very simple, literally four glue joints required - foam glue is also included!
This being the kit version you will require your own choice of 9gram servos, motor and speed controller - we suggest a low current power system not exceeding 30 amps, this will provide you with flights in excess of 30 minutes on a 3s 4500mAh lipo.
FPV pilots will appreciate the space under the canopy - it's cavernous! There is plenty of space for your choice FPV gear.
• Kit Version - Assemble and install your choice of electronics
• Ultra though EPO construction
• Ultra stable flight performance
• Excellent FPV platform
• 30 minute plus flight duration on 4500mAh 3s lipo
• Easy to Hand Launch, Easy to Land
• Stable Handling at Low and High Speeds
• Updated with 3K wrapped carbon tube spars
• Updated with removable outer wing panels for easy transport
Flying Weight: 900g